• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Memorial Day Weekend Thread 2

dendrite

I haven't been around much with the torch talk season underway. That totally bores me. When hurricane season arrives I'll be back more.

You'd like that but no, I'm not you.

I'm not interested in a summer full of arguing about how hot and humid it is, when it's not, especially up here.

Perhaps I'll be back this fall.

Although pretty windy, this is one of the nicest days of spring so far. Feels like early sept. Low dews/humidity, 63F and blue skies with some clouds thrown in for good measure.

capture2.jpg

Yeah--it is a beaut.  Not the weather I typically associate with Memorial Day, but a deep blue sky.   And, warmer than the alst couple of days in any case. 

61.6/35, gusts of 18 recorded keeping a bit chilly.

34° here this morning for the low.  I got up too late and the sun is too strong to tell if there was scattered frost or not.

When's the next cool shot?  So far this spring has been like '92....hopefully summer will work out like that too.

Yeah, a few degrees away from a freeze last night, which is pretty crazy considering it's almost June.

How cool was the summer of '92? 

By far my favorite summer. I kept daily records all summer and one day I will transcribe and post. One trough after another and lots of record low highs. We hit 90 where I lived in E. NY once or twice in May and then never again that Summer. For the most part we didn't even come close.

Yeah, a few degrees away from a freeze last night, which is pretty crazy considering it's almost June.

Archived