• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Memorial Day Weekend Coastal/Snow

Damage In Tolland

Yeah this sounds good from BOX..I think we'll see the continued backing off of the ridick 850's to something more paplpable..Maybe some frosts in a few bogs and glens or something..but out in the sun a warm feel..with cool nights

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY...WITH HIGH PRESSURE DOMINANT OVER SOUTHERN NEW

ENGLAND...EXPECT A PLEASANT WEEKEND WITH HIGH TEMPERATURES A FEW

DEGREES BELOW NORMAL AND SUNNY SKIES.

You have been all over this........its as if you know the Europeans intimately.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know the weather already?

Lol. Terrible.

Euro hasn't even really backed off the cold either. It keeps showing us getting to like -4C 850s. Ensembles support the cold shot too. They are a shade warmer than the OP which is to be expected 144 hours out.

The 12z run was actually cooler than 00z for Sunday/Monday...it hadx a little reinforcing cool shot. That would make it chilly in the mornings especially. The sun though on Sunday/Monday should be really nice.

Lol. Terrible.

Euro hasn't even really backed off the cold either. It keeps showing us getting to like -4C 850s. Ensembles support the cold shot too. They are a shade warmer than the OP which is to be expected 144 hours out.

The 12z run was actually cooler than 00z for Sunday/Monday...it hadx a little reinforcing cool shot. That would make it chilly in the mornings especially. The sun though on Sunday/Monday should be really nice.

Would you lay out for a bit if you had a chance?

Ensembles always run warmer than op. Will's been posting that multiple times per day

They are cooler actually. 

Nothing has changed really still looks like a chilly day Saturday with N-NE winds Sunday and possibly Monday for you. Maybe you tickle 70 Sunday or Monday if winds stay light. Looks like a great weekend.

Lol what a back off. AWT. Something is wrong with that model days 5 and beyond

Yes, no surprise here, the EUro has been atrocious day 6-8 lately..............like I said sunny around 70 with cool nights think we bump that up into the 70s Sunday and Monday, looks like a glorious weekend.

Nothing has changed really still looks like a chilly day Saturday with N-NE winds Sunday and possibly Monday for you. Maybe you tickle 70 Sunday or Monday if winds stay light. Looks like a great weekend.

It was sarcasm. Most of us knew the op was too cold yet some were already forecasting record lows and frosts.

Sunny and 65-75F (depending on location) is just about perfect for Memorial Day weekend...nice low dews too and crisp nights. Best sleeping weather and great for all outdoor activities except maybe the beach.

Sunny and 65-75F (depending on location) is just about perfect for Memorial Day weekend...nice low dews too and crisp nights. Best sleeping weather and great for all outdoor activities except maybe the beach.

Too early for the beach anyways, so this weekend looks perfect.

Yessah

Good luck.  From past history, Sandwich typically has a good program overall.  Don't know much about their U9 team(s) but their U11/D1 team is in 1st place in our league(SCSL).  My daughter played against their U10/D2 team and won 3-0 after and odd set of circumstances ended the game early.  The McBarron fields were awful when we played there about a month ago.  Not sure how they are now.

Good luck. From past history, Sandwich typically has a good program overall. Don't know much about their U9 team(s) but their U11/D1 team is in 1st place in our league(SCSL). My daughter played against their U10/D2 team and won 3-0 after and odd set of circumstances ended the game early. The McBarron fields were awful when we played there about a month ago. Not sure how they are now.

Its funny how they have us scheduled against 2 CT teams as well. One of which is South Windsor who we beat for the indoor championship this winter. The parents on that team are idiots . I got into a shouting match with one of them lol. Someone had to hold the guy back from coming over to me and I was just laughing which infuriated him. I figured the 2 Mass teams we play are good. You pretty much have to have good teams to go to this thing. We're really looking forward to it. Should be fun. Good luck to you guys as well

Archived