Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Memorial Day Weekend Coastal/Snow

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro ensemble mean would be coolish...since ithas the trough axis centered almost right over us. But its so far out right now, its not worth worrying about. If it still shows that a week out then it could be an issue.

Ensembles did nice on the potential for that showery/wet period at the end of last week about 2 weeks out, so we'll how they do this time.

Euro ensemble mean would be coolish...since ithas the trough axis centered almost right over us. But its so far out right now, its not worth worrying about. If it still shows that a week out then it could be an issue.

Ensembles did nice on the potential for that showery/wet period at the end of last week about 2 weeks out, so we'll how they do this time.

Coolish meaning dry NW flow signal or coolish meaning wet and cool?

Hopefully 80 ish and sunny all weekend

I'm with you on that one...even NW flow and coolish would be ok as long as its sunny. Sun is the biggest factor this time of year. It feels good out if its sunny unlike cloudy days like yesterday. Any sunny day will be a good day this time of year.

I'm with you on that one...even NW flow and coolish would be ok as long as its sunny. Sun is the biggest factor this time of year. It feels good out if its sunny unlike cloudy days like yesterday. Any sunny day will be a good day this time of year.

Yeah anything 65+ is summer out in the sun. But on the Cape I'm hoping for a dry NW flow. Tricky out there

Huge soccer tourney. Like 500 peeps from Tolland alone are going. I think there's like 500 teams. Leaving early next Friday morning. 4-5 games Sat and 4-5 games Sunday. Parents rip beers and party it up at night. Flirt with milfs FTW.

:lol:   Awesome, and exactly what you do.

:lol: Awesome, and exactly what you do.

Lol. Most of the parents of the girls on the team are hilarious. It's just non stop jokes. Add in some brews and it should be instant comedy. Hotel is right on the beach and an out door pool that has some sort of plexiglass around it I guess to shield it from the wind. Can't wait

Archived