SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May 2013 Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't look like a huge deal to me for metro Atlanta. 2" or so of rain over a 2-3 day period doesn't seem like it would cause a lot of problems. Much of metro Atlanta is not even under a Flood Watch ! Looks to me like this is an extreme North GA event, mainly from Rome to Gainesville and northward.

Great post and spot on. I don't know what we would do without your treasure trove of wisdom,

Honestly I didn't think you guys would get all that rain either. Thought TWC was overdoing those 4+ inch amounts up in N GA.

It's actually retrograding a bit as the ULL moves east, and I'm still in some heavy patches.  Could make 31/2 for the front.  3 1/4 should be a cinch.  T

It's actually retrograding a bit as the ULL moves east, and I'm still in some heavy patches. Could make 31/2 for the front. 3 1/4 should be a cinch. T

If I can cash in on some of these storms to the west, then I might can make it up to the 3 inch mark near you. They are slow movers as well.

No, I do not participate in that religion. I'm of the opinion that the current Holocene interglacial will soon end (within a few thousand years) and the Quaternary glaciation will resume. 

:snowwindow: It's too bad I won't live to see it.

Wrong...just wrong.

Carver....i dont agree with a lot of what he says. But he asked a question plain and simple. Even WNCwx answered it. Not sure how you define that as trolling.....especially in a banter thread where anything goes short of death threats and terrorist activity! C'mon son!

Carver....i dont agree with a lot of what he says. But he asked a question plain and simple. Even WNCwx answered it. Not sure how you define that as trolling.....especially in a banter thread where anything goes short of death threats and terrorist activity! C'mon son!

Here is the deal. He is part of a group folks trying to stir the pot on the board. They have been trolling for two weeks. Might even be the same person. AGW discussion is for climo. The folks there would chew him up and spit him out - he is afraid to post that there.

Nope, that is why they have the climo thread, troll. Board rules - follow them. Trust me, we are getting tired of your trolling. Now, go watch your forest grow, Shrek.

Lmao. You have issues sir. Put me on ignore if you are tired of me. Best way around that. Immature people these days.

Here is the deal. He is part of a group folks trying to stir the pot on the board. They have been trolling for two weeks. Might even be the same person. AGW discussion is for climo. The folks there would chew him up and spit him out - he is afraid to post that there.

Please name the folks in the group that are trying to stir up the pot.

So you would define banter as everything not related to weather? If that is the case then half of these threads need to be moved to the correct topic. I think there has to be some leeway here when you have weenies choosing to post in banter (supposedly a non expert environment) and avoid having their posts assailed in the main threads because they lack clarity or expertise. Maybe we need a weenie thread for all things weenie weather!

Archived