Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
3/24 - 3/25 OBS

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems were close to this in Collegeville, our area is doing very well.

I'd be shocked if Collegeville was close to 3 inches...I am not far from there in Spring Mount and I just measured 1.1" of snow on a wooden deck (where it has accumulated better than any other surface).  Current temp as of 8:58 AM is 33.7 degrees.

I'd be shocked if Collegeville was close to 3 inches...I am not far from there in Spring Mount and I just measured 1.1" of snow on a wooden deck (where it has accumulated better than any other surface).  Current temp as of 8:58 AM is 33.7 degrees.

I'd estimate at a little over 2". Definitely a lot more than what you have. 

So, I left Mount Laurel this morning just in time, haha. I'm not sure if it is better for me to leave early or just wait until the end of the work day.

You guys (nws) did a great job pinpointing the warning area potentially. Looking good so far.

I live on a one street wonder, so I would imagine the main roads are fine.

Thank-you.  That looked like the potential spot.

As of 9am

3.0" here in NW Chesco in East Nantmeal Township at 700ft asl (already at the high end of the point and click)

Temp up to 31.9

Snow picking up in intensity although flakes are not large - of interest is my driveway and the road are now totally covered. I would think this will change with the sun angle.... after 10am should see roads melting and snow.  I would think will accumulate slower. But radar is looking pretty good and starting to rotate back into Chesco so we shall see

Hvy snow now into Freehold per radar. I'm so close I can taste it. 36F with wet flakes. I've yet to wetbulb.

Yeah I can see per the NJ511 traffic cams it's coming down pretty good in Howell near rt 9 and Aldrich rd right now. Still waiting and hoping it can creep a bit further north to Marlboro!! C'mon baby you can do it!! ha ha ha

Just about all snow here at varying intensities.  It was 90% rain at 7 am and has since transitioned.  No accumulations as of yet.  Temperature 35.5F.  How plausible is the HRRR?  That would be a Cape May/ Atlantic Co. jackpot.   

It can go crazy with banding, but cut those totals in half and those results are certainly plausible. It would be nice to see some support by the 12z NAM before expecting any 6"+ amounts in South Jersey.

I'd estimate at a little over 2". Definitely a lot more than what you have. 

I can believe 2", since Collegeville has been under some better precip.  Here's hoping we both end up with 4"+ from this event.

Back to the obs...snow still falling close to moderately at Spring Mount with a temp of 33.5 degrees at 9:20 AM.  Current snow depth on the deck is 1.3 inches.

Archived