SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 18-20th Fluff Bomb Special

dryslot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radar shows most of SNE  ripping for at least the next few hours.

About 1.5" here with radar looking good.  Should overperform

*Already measured more than the March 8/9 storm!*

what a f'n travesty , what a screwjob to the nth degree that was for you guys. just wow.

although that sleet line is sneaky

looks like latest hrrr gets the good WAA thump past BOS to ME by 6am.  with lightish stuff there after until another batch of snow hits around 2pm with mix and rain perhaps in the city and along beaches.

0z hrrr really crushes NE mass SE nh S monads over to SW ME

think the amounts in NH and further inland maine may be overdone anyway.

That was Pete Bouchards forecast at 11pm.   All rain in Boston metro after noon.  

well douchar....bouchard is not my fav, looks like areas just outside the city (like me!) may snow for a cpl hours hard around 2pm but well see its lookin like pepperell over to methuen haverhill to rochester SW maine may see nice pm band

well douchar....bouchard is not my fav, looks like areas just outside the city (like me!) may snow for a cpl hours hard around 2pm but well see its lookin like pepperell over to methuen haverhill to rochester SW maine may see nice pm band

The front end dump may end up having had more surprises S of the Pike than N.  I'm hoping that map from Box verifies.  Imagine it snows lightly here all day tomorrow but will it accumulate?

The horse farm really adds a nice touch (seriously). And from the main Pineland complex down the street you can easily see MWN on a clear day.

Really looking like we'll do well around here. Skis haven't gone in the closet just yet.

Have you tried the two loop trails off Depot Road?  The north loop, toward the Royal River, is more challenging than I'd try to ski (great on the racquets, tho) while the south loop is much less hilly.  Lots of dense hemlock, to catch snow before it hits the trail, but also to hold any that reaches the ground.

Liking the 12" in 12 hr 2P-2A for MBY on the snow tool. 

Archived