Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Disco for Sat 03/16 snow event and Sunday night 03/17 event

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who?

Haha I'm just joking in that term of real sense, but we've been solidly below normal snowfall since Feb 1st. 

Now we are mid-way through March and I've had 1" at 750ft, 2" at 1,500ft, and 5" at 3,000ft so far this month.

5" at the 3,000ft snow board halfway through a month that averages about 18" a week at that location.

It comes and goes, no real complaints, just showing the stats.  But we also had 85" in 3 weeks back in Dec/early Jan.  You can generally assume that if I'm doing real well, you guys way SE probably aren't.  And if you guys are cleaning up, up here in the NW we probably aren't, lol. 

Well.. just think, in 40 days it really won't matter until next winter.   

With on-going multi-seasonal moisture deficits pretty much heralding in the climate apocalypse ... it'll be 100 to 120F from Kansas to D.C. again, with glancing blows of 95-100 to NYC, and us ... safely contained in a convection killing persistent continental NW counter-balancing boredom flow that is circuitous around the bid Midwest semi-permanent heat dome.  

Sarcasm aside for a moment, I am almost wondering if a kind of seasonal feed-back of runaway heating in the heartland of the U.S. kind of "causes" the NW flow in New England due to natural wave length arguments.   

I tell you what ... when the climate catastrophe gets more extreme, (and it will ...regardless of what the anti-GW twerps actually believe (mostly, in their own fears either blinding them from truth because they can't handle it, or because they have some pin-headed political/economic agenda that they fail to connect have 0 meaning if they are dead)  you can bet dimes to donuts that it won't in NE.  We will be protected by summers with NW flows around heat domes, and modulated warmer winters that push the Nor-easter storm belt permanently up into the Maritimes.  We essentially become a local climate utopia in an otherwise dystopic planet or heat horrors.  

Anything to not storm here - that's what the models of 2012-2013 have achieved!

that's right tip. if people don't agree with your agenda, resort to personal attacks

Next week is a mess. If you look at the individual GEFS they match every solution we see and have seen. My guess is an all rain event for the interior probably won't happen, but could see see a mixed event?

That air mass is pretty darn cold. I'd be surprised if we saw mostly rain.

Archived