Dano62
Vendor, Blog and TV Channel Forecasts Thread

earthlight

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're joking right? So this has already happend? You're smarter then that

if it goes out. 

The hat tip , was JB yielded  to DTs forecast  ( only ) , no one said the forecast was done .

Maybe you missed the context here . 

PB You believe that's the final outcome and it goes ots?? I know Larry Cosgrove doesn't believe it goes out!

No , With  a CAT 4 in the SE  72 hours out , I would never say it`s over .

I stated JB conceded to DTs forecast . 

if it goes out.

The hat tip , was JB yielded to DTs forecast ( only ) , no one said the forecast was done .

Maybe you missed the context here .

Ok and i agree it's looking more likely by the minute this is a miss. That's fine with me I'll take the waves. I just think there will be allot of coastal damage even with a miss this things a beast

Thank you. Let's see if it works out.

Excellent work!! I have been putting allot of thought in to it and I agree with most of what you have. I do think at some point we do see typical Nino zonal flow which in concert with the warm pool off the west coast creates a period of perhaps weeks of record warmth nation wide. I'm thinking December as well

• 2 weeks later...

JB thinks the EL Nino is peaking right now and should drop off sooner than later. He likes the mid to late November timeframe for the pattern to change. Joe Cioffi thinks it has peaked. Great signs for winter .

It clearly has not already peaked, I seriously doubt Joe Cioffi said this has already peaked in region 3.4

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived