Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Vendor, Blog and TV Channel Forecasts Thread

earthlight

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say it's a 3-6" event for most of NYC-3" up by the Bronx and 6" in Rockaway. Central NJ south of I-78 probably 6-8". North of White Plains 1-3".

I`m right there with you .

I like 4 at the park and  6 in Brooklyn .

CNJ I like 6- 9 . I think the back end of the precip falls through some cold mid layers

1- 3 N of 80 sounds right .

Wow pretty similar calls we just made lol

Yeh , think a lot of us like to look at all the models and put it together . Its easy to scream South , and yes the big numbers are gone .

But you have to look at all the data .  Good call lol - I hope it works

Yeh , think a lot of us like to look at all the models and put it together . Its easy to scream South , and yes the big numbers are gone .

But you have to look at all the data . Good call lol - I hope it works

Im posting in the March discussion thread regarding end of next week right now. OP EURO must've had some amped members since it is an almost inside the BM track and warm (6-7 days out but nice to see the EURO still have the signal )

Im posting in the March discussion thread regarding end of next week right now. OP EURO must've had some amped members since it is an almost inside the BM track and warm (6-7 days out but nice to see the EURO still have the signal )

huh? The ensembles have members but not OPs. Anyway the Euro has a storm and is warm verbatim for NYC metro (haven't looked at inland areas). Plenty of time to track it and see what the players are. I haven't really looked at it in too much detail.

Bernie Rayno is insistent on a northern shift, is this still a possibility?

Im not really sure how the man obtained his MET degree. watch his videos & see how limited his science is. He is hired by ACCU for one reason to try TRY , as hard as he can, to imitate Joe bastardi and create false news stories. logic is 'ill say 6-12 till last second' ge tthe page views for 2-3 days and then boom 6 hours before storm switch to more accurate 3-6

Nah , the OP is warm , Ignore Day 7 .  There are no members in the OP brother .  2 streams are separate and that's probably a case

of a SLP sneaking up the coast as the trough re fires , don't  look at it , it will only hurt

Nah , the OP is warm , Ignore Day 7 . There are no members in the OP brother . 2 streams are separate and that's probably a case

of a SLP sneaking up the coast as the trough re fires , don't look at it , it will only hurt

Oops sorry im at work in a supermarket right now so im typing replies in between customers. Warm run as is however

Nah , the OP is warm , Ignore Day 7 .  There are no members in the OP brother .  2 streams are separate and that's probably a case

of a SLP sneaking up the coast as the trough re fires , don't  look at it , it will only hurt

it'll wash away the cement I hope....

it'll wash away the cement I hope....

Mid 30s by you, would just put more water in you`re snow . The GGEM is cold , But I cant look at another map or digest anymore data .

I feel like I went 12 rounds with this storm .

Im not really sure how the man obtained his MET degree. watch his videos & see how limited his science is. He is hired by ACCU for one reason to try TRY , as hard as he can, to imitate Joe bastardi and create false news stories. logic is 'ill say 6-12 till last second' ge tthe page views for 2-3 days and then boom 6 hours before storm switch to more accurate 3-6

Why imitate JB? He's a buffoon, esp on climate change. He thinks a guy with a BS degree can argue with PhD's. Kinda like trying to tell a surgeon what to do because you teach HS biology. Yes, it's that much of a difference. 

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived