joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 23-24 OBS Thread

free_man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right around 11" here with a total snow depth of about 17". Be nice to add some more on Wednesday and make a run for 2' again, not so sure but we'll see.

Yeah,  it could be close.   We'll melt/compact some of the near-glacier and new stuff.   Probably down to 11-13" by Tuesday?

Well, it's been snowing at varying rates for about 29 hours now--some of which hasn't accumulated much do to it falling during the day, lightly, at 33F.

That being said, I'm up to 6" for the event so far and still coming down.

Temp is dropping some now and with evening approaching, should be able to pick up another two or three overnight.

Jeremy Hill in Pelham is also a nice local weenie ride in marginal events, though you probably know that.

Yeah I haven't driven up there recently tho. Warner hill in Derry is a nice spot too. Very noticeable difference in this type of event. Someday I'd like to move to a little more elevation.

Yeah, it could be close. We'll melt/compact some of the near-glacier and new stuff. Probably down to 11-13" by Tuesday?

Sounds about what i was thinking, definitely possible but not probable.

Picking up nicely here again but not really sure we net much more than 11" on the day

Archived