• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring

Mr Torchey

What a wonderful winter it was , and still not over! 52 inches of snow here at BDR the south coast and cape have ripped it this winter, well above normal. Warm and snowy about as good as it can possibly get!!

Now with MET spring ten days away thoughts turn to spring clean ups, crocuses, frisbee, and that first warm tease where everyone has there top down letting the spring air blow through there hair. 

Happy Spring, and good luck.................looks like a potential snow pattern up north hopefully yieding one heck of a spring ski season!!!

My snow pack is 7-14 inches, will keep track its been very resilient, lets see what the rain and high dews do to it tomorrow.

Happy Shucking.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:weenie:

You cant stop time, it rolls on, besides it will be nice getting BB out in the sun and great for momma on those spring walks.  I would hope people will be nice, especially since I was so nice in the arctic hounds thread and said how much I enjoyed it because I knew people loved that kind of weather.

Hoping for some tolerance, if you dislike sun, bikinis, bbqs, cold beer, body surfing, mini skirts and short shorts then you do not have to post in here, nobody is forcing you.

Now get out there and make some snow angels!

You cant stop time, it rolls on, besides it will be nice getting BB out in the sun and great for momma on those spring walks. I would hope people will be nice, especially since I was so nice in the arctic hounds thread and said how much I enjoyed it because I knew people loved that kind of weather.

Hoping for some tolerance, if you dislike sun, bikinis, bbqs, cold beer, body surfing, mini skirts and short shorts then you do not have to post in here, nobody is forcing you.

Now get out there and make some snow angels!

Since when is BBQ, bikinis, and body surfing March weather? Maybe in Cuba?

Some of us enjoy the slow transition to spring and look forward to outside activities while others, consider parking the car in the garage and sticking a banana in the tailpipe as there snow slowly dissapears.  Different strokes for different folks, you can already feel the hate coming from the frigid franks, then that first day in March when the sun kisses there nape, coeds dash around the courtyard in minis and baseball is being played they will get the itch.

Morch magic

Archived