Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
NNE Winter 2012-13 Thread IV

klw

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you live in any typical downslope region, FORGET about Tuesday-Wednesday. Any redevelopment along the coast will kill like 80% of populated areas in VT and  central/northern NH.

Classic SE flow per 0z Euro all the way up to 800mb. Foooooorget it. Give me summer.

0Z Euro continues showing the snow bomb

If you live in any typical downslope region, FORGET about Tuesday-Wednesday. Any redevelopment along the coast will kill like 80% of populated areas in VT and  central/northern NH.

Classic SE flow per 0z Euro all the way up to 800mb. Foooooorget it. Give me summer.

James no likey. tumblr_lefsxcQzPx1qf8yek.gif

If you live in any typical downslope region, FORGET about Tuesday-Wednesday. Any redevelopment along the coast will kill like 80% of populated areas in VT and central/northern NH.

LOL you are losing it man...ECM looked fine on wunderground.

Maybe dryslot has the QPF values but of course Dendrite-Maine foothills would do the best but I we aren't getting shut out like you seem to think.

We did much better QPF wise in that last storm than models were showing with the huge hole over all of N/CVT.

LOL you are losing it man...ECM looked fine on wunderground.

Maybe dryslot has the QPF values but of course Dendrite-Maine foothills would do the best but I we aren't getting shut out like you seem to think.

We did much better QPF wise in that last storm than models were showing with the huge hole over all of N/CVT.

We won't be shut out lol...It'll be a normal storm where eastern slopes of the Greens probably see 6-10" while the NEK gets 2-6" or something. With a deep SE flow though, seriously forget it around these parts haha.

It's a good track for most of NNE per 0z Euro, but nothing really special. Even on 12/27 when many saw 10-15" the NEK got 5-7". And in late March that's meh to me.

We won't be shut out lol...It'll be a normal storm where eastern slopes of the Greens probably see 6-10" while the NEK gets 2-6" or something. With a deep SE flow though, seriously forget it around these parts haha.

It's a good track for most of NNE per 0z Euro, but nothing really special. Even on 12/27 when many saw 10-15" the NEK got 5-7". And in late March that's meh to me.

Ill take 12/27 again, thank you very much.

I got 7" from that 12/27 storm too (forecast was 14-18"), and have been fringed or missed by all the big storms despite a fairly respectable snow total.  Still too far away for real excitement, but this one might have my area in/near the sweet spot, so I'm not wanting to wave it off.

Aren't we all a bit MBY-centric?

I got 7" from that 12/27 storm too (forecast was 14-18"), and have been fringed or missed by all the big storms despite a fairly respectable snow total.  Still too far away for real excitement, but this one might have my area in/near the sweet spot, so I'm not wanting to wave it off.

Aren't we all a bit MBY-centric?

Yeah, With that surface low track, You would not miss out taken verbatim right now

It is really coming down out there on the Mountain Road/RT 108. 

Everything is rapidly turning fresh white including the trees.  These flakes are the size of quarters and very fluffy.

Radar is not doing this justice here but it must be blowing slightly east on westerly flow aloft.  Easily a quick 1/4" so far here and it looks like the ski resort is doing well as visibility is quite low if you can't see the slopes of Mansfield across the road.

March15.gif

Steady light snow for the past 1 1/2 hours here in St. J. Its whitening the grass and the dry dirt a little though more so outside the town and up a couple hundred feet.  Nice evening for a run unlike that gale yesterday.

Archived