• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
NOTICE: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

stormtracker

It has come to our attention that this forum has become quite contentious over the last few weeks.   We were faced with two choices:  eliminate the forum altogether and produce one catch all thread in the politics subforum, or heavily watch/moderate this forum with a CC moderator appointed solely for this purpose.    We have chose the latter with the understanding that the first option is STILL on the table if we determine that this solution is not working.  The moderator for this forum  is Mallow.

We provided this space to keep the weather side free of what is a divisive issue.   It is now up to you and your behavior to determine if you want this forum to remain or be closed.  This forum is NOT a priority for this site, especially given that there are really 10 to 12 regular posters in this forum.  We will have no hesitation in eliminating it.   From today going forward, this forum will be heavily moderated and the moderator given sole authority to edit, delete a post and remove/ban a poster.   Regular forum rules will NOT apply here and there will be no warnings.  

EDIT (by Mallow):

Hi all! I just went through some posts and threads and did some house cleaning today. However, I can't always be here to check all the new posts, and if you see something you think is egregious and needs to be taken care of ASAP, please PM me and I'll be able to respond in a more timely fashion.

Archived