Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
February Banter Thread

burgertime

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know the GFS is out to lunch when people are commenting on 3 potential storms all within 1 week. Had I have my PDF typed right now, we would see why. 

C'mon, Wilkesboro. Why do you do this to yourself? You post waaaaay too much. You just spew out a lot of nonsense and it gets aggravating. You have posted 4x more than I have on this forum and have been a member for a less period of time. Take time to learn and quit regurgitating the some old lines. You will be doing yourself and all of us a favor. I rather read what the more knowledgeable guys have to say instead of them having to try to show you up. It does, it gets old.

LR GFS gets me giddy too...this is what I see when I look at the 00Z

gfsnamer336850tempmslpp.gif

That's hilarious. The pattern looks nice ahead, but I don't want to get too giddy. Winter weather in the south is like NC State basketball. It doesn't matter how good the storm/game looks right now, because chances are the eventual outcome will disappoint you.

C'mon, Wilkesboro. Why do you do this to yourself? You post waaaaay too much. You just spew out a lot of nonsense and it gets aggravating. You have posted 4x more than I have on this forum and have been a member for a less period of time. Take time to learn and quit regurgitating the some old lines. You will be doing yourself and all of us a favor. I rather read what the more knowledgeable guys have to say instead of them having to try to show you up. It does, it gets old.

Serving top-notch weather discussion, info, and knowledge from professionals and amateurs across the United States. Here, we track it all so you don't have to.

IDK you might try http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/forum/17-meteorologists-only/   if you want all mets.. me i like to hear what everyone has to say no matter how insane it could be!  

Serving top-notch weather discussion, info, and knowledge from professionals and amateurs across the United States. Here, we track it all so you don't have to.

IDK you might try http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/forum/17-meteorologists-only/   if you want all mets.. me i like to hear what everyone has to say no matter how insane it could be!  

I didn't know that forum was even viewable to non-mets.  Hmm, suddenly I feel less special.

That's hilarious. The pattern looks nice ahead, but I don't want to get too giddy. Winter weather in the south is like NC State basketball. It doesn't matter how good the storm/game looks right now, because chances are the eventual outcome will disappoint you.

State did beat Duke this year, so up sets can happen! :snowing:

Thanks but I am quite familiar with more non-mets that post than I am Mets, so actually, I have no idea what you are talking about. This conversation was moved from the LR discussion to banter and he was getting ripped up over there. When you read the LR discussion thread, reading through all of the arguments he starts gets some of the more knowledgeable posters off-topic and the board cannot humanly be monitored 24/7.

On the other hand, if you like insanity, you may want to try...... http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/forum/12-mid-atlantic/

Thanks but I am quite familiar with more non-mets that post than I am Mets, so actually, I have no idea what you are talking about. This conversation was moved from the LR discussion to banter and he was getting ripped up over there. When you read the LR discussion thread, reading through all of the arguments he starts gets some of the more knowledgeable posters off-topic and the board cannot humanly be monitored 24/7.

On the other hand, if you like insanity, you may want to try...... http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/forum/12-mid-atlantic/

It was horrible trying to read the last couple of pages :angry:  

I can agree with everything Mariettawx says. Its like I have the same thoughts he has. That post was right on. But whenever I say stuff like that, I get jumped on because of my location and nobody cares about my area. :rolleyes:

I don't know which post you're talking about but sometimes it's how you say or word things that makes the difference. I've also been around for a long time and have a history of quality posts so the occasional post I make that rubs people the wrong way gets overlooked or I'm given an opportunity to clarify.

I don't know which post you're talking about but sometimes it's how you say or word things that makes the difference. I've also been around for a long time and have a history of quality posts so the occasional post I make that rubs people the wrong way gets overlooked or I'm given an opportunity to clarify.

The post about the weenie refuge thing :lmao: Yep I see what you mean though.

Go Ravens btw! My cousin is close friends with Ladarrius Webb a cornerback for Baltimore. He is currently injured but will be on the sidelines and was key to the Ravens getting to the big game.

It's tough this year, I like both the Ravens and 49ers. This is the first SB in a while where there are no teams I hate in it. I'm probably going to go with the Ravens though.

Archived