• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE winter 2013 banter thread for the final 2/3 left

Ginx snewx

I agree with the other posters QV. Your could be this winters long range MVP.

Oh gosh! The pressure! LOL We are only half way through. Still plenty of time to trip and fall on my face haha. Especially with Feb...its second half is looking pretty sketchy. Thanks though!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing now at least the modeling is developing a 1994 vibe.

I remember that well. A bit different in the evolution to that storm, but I see similarities.  It would be a big win if we can get that storm into something not cutting west. The good winters always found a way to snow...or at least the good periods the occurred in winter's prior.

GC is looking great today, heading up soon for another Skitastic day at the Beast with a bunch of weather folks. It only will get better, Loon today.

Today would be perfect conds as the temperature is mild enough to enjoy but the not so warm to turn everything to mashed potatoes.

Wednesday is going to suck.  Have to go to classes around 7:30 AM and walking through downtown Hartford is no cheesecake in the winter, it's ALWAYS windy and it will make the cold feel even worse.  The walk from the bus stop to the school is only 3 blocks but that's alot when it's cold.  Then after classes I'm going to the Whale game and that's like an 8 minute walk and it will be around 7 PM when this occurs.  Then walking to my friend's dad's car after the game is another 8 minute walk...BRUTAL

Wednesday is going to suck.  Have to go to classes around 7:30 AM and walking through downtown Hartford is no cheesecake in the winter, it's ALWAYS windy and it will make the cold feel even worse.  The walk from the bus stop to the school is only 3 blocks but that's alot when it's cold.  Then after classes I'm going to the Whale game and that's like an 8 minute walk and it will be around 7 PM when this occurs.  Then walking to my friend's dad's car after the game is another 8 minute walk...BRUTAL

:weenie:

Archived