Brookhaven Lab, L.I. / Upton: 486.8 inches / average 40.57 inches
New York City / Central Park: 384.0 inches / average 32.00 inches
Philadelphia / International Airport: 313.6 inches / average 26.13 inches
Baltimore / BWI Airport: 245.0 inches / average 20.42 inches
Washington D.C. / Reagan Airport: 179.6 inches / average 15.00 inches    

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks QVman. I'm a pure lurker here on SNE discussion being in NNE, but it seems to me that you, HM and TT get very little response to your informative posts. I, for one, appreciate them.

Oh they are very much appreciated. i mean how do you respond to such intelligent well researched discussion. I have nothing to add and admire him taking the time to post such informative information. We talked about how fantastic his stuff was at the get together. I certainly hope his forecast pans out as it looks it should.

Thanks I appreciate it. I don't know about HM and TT but it's nice that you guys say something in here from time to time letting us know ppl are reading it. Otherwise, at least to me it feels like it's falling on deaf ears sometimes in other forums and it makes you lose the interest in spending the time to write the stuff up if you think no one is reading it. But you guys have been very supportive and I always appreciate CoastalWx chiming in on my posts and adding to my verification of my forecasts. It's not a patting on back thing its just knowing that your time is being used productively rather than wasted if no one wants to hear it or pays attention.

we love you man

Thanks guys. I knew they radiated well, I was looking for why.

LOL, thanks, weatherX is really just way overboard, its cool though. I mean the fact that I had the top grade of all met majors, an A in both met courses...you know, I should probably study harder. ;)

the sandy soils of mvy contribute to them radiating well.

we love you man

I do like reading and learning from QVectorman's posts (and HM's, Tip's, etc etc)

I can't really add any met knowledge

Mostly obs, questions, and weenie comments

Oh they are very much appreciated. i mean how do you respond to such intelligent well researched discussion. I have nothing to add and admire him taking the time to post such informative information. We talked about how fantastic his stuff was at the get together. I certainly hope his forecast pans out as it looks it should.

:wub: :wub:  :wub:  Thanks fellas. Glad to be able to contribute to such an great sub forum! You all make this place just as great by your posts of questions, obs etc. to keeping up good convos and making for a great read! I'm just wondering how we get more interaction from HM and TT. HM has abandoned us for the Philly thread LOL. Coastal is great, he keeps this place rolling and posts good info. Can always count on him and CTRain.

:wub: :wub:  :wub:  Thanks fellas. Glad to be able to contribute to such an great sub forum! You all make this place just as great by your posts of questions, obs etc. to keeping up good convos and making for a great read! 

I agree with the other posters QV. Your could be this winters long range MVP.

Archived