Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
New Southeast Members Map

burgertime

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not showing up between the portals yet, I'll check back tomorrow :lol:

Honestly it feels like google drive hates you. Haha there was some issue with spacing when you added your information which caused it to be bad. Now you're in but you have to zoom in at least once to show up so I'm not sure why that is happening.

Honestly it feels like google drive hates you. Haha there was some issue with spacing when you added your information which caused it to be bad. Now you're in but you have to zoom in at least once to show up so I'm not sure why that is happening.

No zoom needed now. I can see Buckeye's map marker just fine, but it's kinda all by itself between the GSP area, Charlotte, and one poster down in Charleston. Isn't QueenCityWx also in Columbia? You can see that a majority of our SE posters are congregated along the I-85 corridor from ATL to RDU.

No zoom needed now. I can see Buckeye's map marker just fine, but it's kinda all by itself between the GSP area, Charlotte, and one poster down in Charleston. Isn't QueenCityWx also in Columbia? You can see that a majority of our SE posters are congregated along the I-85 corridor from ATL to RDU.

Yay! Yes...Jeremy is here in cola town, even after I warned him to take his beautiful lady and run from the portals :lol:

Seconded.

Maybe the forecast maps will have main region in center focus...instead of covering the entire South-East. (Forecast snow total w/ lines over-top the heat maps).

That's what I'm hoping for....but I can understand it being pretty tough to create a map like this. I'm playing around in Google Drive with their map functions (I do it through fusion tables) so if I get good I might just take other members maps and translate it to those maps as best I can, so that we have an interactive storm call map.

Sorry, guys, I only just realized that my state isn't even included in the SE subforum anymore. Whenever it happened that the Western states became Central/Western, I clearly missed the boat.

I'll probably still read here (because I appreciate the volume and quality of the posts), but feel free to remove me from the map -- especially if that might make it easier for the rest of you to use.

Sorry, guys, I only just realized that my state isn't even included in the SE subforum anymore. Whenever it happened that the Western states became Central/Western, I clearly missed the boat.

I'll probably still read here (because I appreciate the volume and quality of the posts), but feel free to remove me from the map -- especially if that might make it easier for the rest of you to use.

Not that my opinion is the Gospel truth, but I still consider LA as part of the SE. You're welcome to stay and participate. You don't have to be boxed in by any artificial boundaries that others might create.

Promise not to rob our moisture w/ the storms coming out of the Gulf leading up to a winter event...and your in.

Please stay... and post more (not every run of the 384gfs snow maps though)

Archived