• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Bufkit Error

metmikemorrison

It looks like a directory you are pointing to doesn't exist or you don't have permission to read (or write) to that directory. Your screen capture shows you are able to plot some of the profiles. When does the error occur: "randomly" or "every time I...."

I'd next try completely uninstalling, if anything is left after they system uninstall, delete it by hand. Then, reinstall in a new location, like if upon installation it suggests C:\Program Files\Bufkit modify that to C:\Program Files\BUFKIT.

Here are two potiential solutions that has worked in the past.

1. Under the BUFKIT program group on the start menu is the "Reinitialization" program.

1.1 Run the program and when the panel comes up, try and reinitialize the "History File" Try Bufkit.

1.2 If that doesn't work run the reinitialize program and reset the "Setup" configuration file. Try Bufkit.

2. If that doesn't work delete all your old Bufkit forecast ".buf" profiles, then try running Bufkit again. If you accepted the default directory the data directory is dependent upon the operating system you are using:

2.1 In Windows XP:

c:\Program Files\Bufkit\Data

2.3 In Windows 7:

c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Bufkit\Data

in my case my <username> is laura

Good luck!

Archived