joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Banter/Complaint Thread

Jmister

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't you had several 20" blizzards in the past 5 years? LOL dude if you don't want to read complaints don't read the complaint thread. It's here for a reason.

Yes I have. I'm truly sorry you're offended by my question. I was merely asking since you made the comment about nickel and diming, and to me anything over 4 or 5 inches is a significant snowfall.

I'll stay out of here from now on. As a person who refuses to let a lack of snow make me miserable, I really had no reason being here to begin with. Carry on...

Yes I have. I'm truly sorry you're offended by my question. I was merely asking since you made the comment about nickel and diming, and to me anything over 4 or 5 inches is a significant snowfall.

I'll stay out of here from now on. As a person who refuses to let a lack of snow make me miserable, I really had no reason being here to begin with. Carry on...

I may be the exception to many. I honestly don't care how i get snow. Now being honest, i do like a hefty event on occasion. But like last night, we got 1" and that could be my favorite event of the year.

No BUT I had several friends openly calling them out last night on Facebook and swearing they were done following them.

are you on Pennsylvania Storm chasers FB page? Over the weekend i got in a pissing contest with memeber there. I said i didn't feel like they should be posting amature forecasts. the convo is still there, go read it.

Why can't we ever have an overperformer here? When we expect a coating, we get a coating...but when the NYC crowd expects a 1-2", they get 4-6". So sick of south and east areas cashing in and overperforming everything while we just hope to meet a light forecast.

What about the January blizzard when they expected 2' and got less than 1'?

[rant] Ok. I'm sick of nickel and dime events, snowstorms that underproduce, being fringed, being dryslotted, getting two inch messes, watching I-95 jackpot, etc, etc.

And most of all, I'm sick of a winter where I froze my ass off day after freaking day with no reward for my suffering. [/rant]

[rant] Ok. I'm sick of nickel and dime events, snowstorms that underproduce, being fringed, being dryslotted, getting two inch messes, watching I-95 jackpot, etc, etc.

And most of all, I'm sick of a winter where I froze my ass off day after freaking day with no reward for my suffering. [/rant]

tell us how you really feel...

+infinity!!! Couldn't have said it better, honestly.

Honestly, the stats will bear this out as a good season, but can only remember one medium/high impact storm before winter started, the rest it took a bunch of time to get advisory amounts.

I just looked at my notes, i have 17 documented events to = my 31.5. From a Trace to 4" largest event on 1-24-15

the Harrisburg region is right on schedule. i have 31.5 (season to date)

:thumbsup:

Honestly, the stats will bear this out as a good season, but can only remember one medium/high impact storm before winter started, the rest it took a bunch of time to get advisory amounts.

Philly and the LSV haven't had a constant snowpack since late January

Archived