Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Banter/Complaint Thread

Jmister

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ANOTHER Philly special with State College sitting on the sidelines. I can't handle much more of this.

Rinse and repeat. Honestly cannot believe I am missing the most epic 7-year stretch of winters Philly has seen for these mediocre State College winters.

So much hate right now.

I guess it's just my age and the era that I grew up in, but some of them are over the top. "Puking snow"...are you kidding me? And I did see it...a number of times over in the Philly threads.

What the hell is wrong with just saying "getting heavy snow here" or "moderate snow falling"?

I guess it's just my age and the era that I grew up in, but some of them are over the top. "Puking snow"...are you kidding me? And I did see it...a number of times over in the Philly threads.

What the hell is wrong with just saying "getting heavy snow here" or "moderate snow falling"?

Lol. "Puking snow" , yeah that is ridiculous.

I guess I see both sides point.

To me the censorship, just comes across a bit too much like your neighbors to the south.

Where being self rightous is a way of life in that sub forum.

You know what Steve, I first started noticing this in the New England threads years ago. I think it has become "trendy" to use those terms.

But as an older guy myself, I agree with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so who is tired of seeing the same old southern tier scenario played out event after event this winter? I'm not a snow hound, but if the potential is there for a MECS, I'm on board, so it's kind of frustrating to watch them go south, especially after being teased for two days with a good hit.

Ok, so who is tired of seeing the same old southern tier scenario played out event after event this winter? I'm not a snow hound, but if the potential is there for a MECS, I'm on board, so it's kind of frustrating to watch them go south, especially after being teased for two days with a good hit.

Based on climatology though, there will be more seasons where they do worse than areas to the north and west.

I'm more tired of the cold weather.

atleast you guys have seen 6+. Our biggest storm this year has been 5 inches. Bring on spring.

Today I almost wish we could splinter off storm OBS into its own thread...nothing worse weather-wise than having to see people in your own region reporting heavy snow while you're squeezing flurries.

I had something to that effect in one of my earlier posts this morning, but deleted it as it came off kind of condescending, but I agree with you. Especially when they make a post every 10 minutes about it. Go ahead and create one. Hopefully the folks that have ripping, pouring, or puking snow go there to report it

Archived