joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2013-14 New England Snow Total-Table

Kevin W

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were close from the blizzard. 21.5" here from that...plus about 2" from other.assorted tickles.

Plus today

I was just looking at the totals and I was at 70.3" on the season up there with the folks from the snow capital of the East CT.. Didn't seem right where you're a few miles from me and sitting at 50.2 turns out I thought I was at 46" prior to the blizzard it was 26" lol

32" new for me please, thanks

I changed yours based on the 2/11 storm report and have you at 41.5". 

Posts like these aren't much help to me. 

As I've said earlier in this thread, storm totals are not what this thread is for. It's season totals that matter here. You can post storm totals if you wish, but it would be helpful if you put your season total in as well.

Let me know if that 41.5" is correct.

Thanks!

As I've said earlier in this thread, storm totals are not what this thread is for. It's season totals that matter here. You can post storm totals if you wish, but it would be helpful if you put your season total in as well.

Sorry bout that, i had myself at 21.5 pre blizzard, with the 32 per Upton, that takes me to 53.5, although, I was personally going with 30" imby so lets just say season total is 51.5", thanks.

Thanks!

Sorry bout that, i had myself at 21.5 pre blizzard, with the 32 per Upton, that takes me to 53.5, although, I was personally going with 30" imby so lets just say season total is 51.5", thanks.

Thanks!

No worries. I just wanted to clear up any confusion people may have.

You're updated.

I know a lot of you liked this, so I'm doing it again. If you want in, let me know. If you're new to this, or your location changed, I'll need your location (city/state) to add you to the list.

Link to Table 2012-13 (Public viewing)

Here is the Map (added 12/5)

For members with username and password for editing: Go Here. (Send a PM if you want to edit your total yourself)

Maybe we'll get more snow than last year.unsure.png

please add me portsmouth, RI 27 ytd

Archived