• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    John Brash
    Newest Member
    John Brash
Kevin W

2013-14 New England Snow Total-Table

upon closer inspection I may have been too conservative yesterday...there was five average almost everywhere in the more open places around the block late in the afternoon yesterday long after everything was done...so am going to go with event total of 5.5 inches and seasonal total of 5.9 inches....

After the 8" the other day added to the 4.5 ( I was away for that one) and an inch just before I left for the UK, I have 13.5.

Also, my location is now Winsted, CT...no more Waterbury. I have limited internet access in the UK so I was having problems PMing you. Can you please update my totals, thanks.

YTD 12.0"

Your sig says 12.5".

After the 8" the other day added to the 4.5 ( I was away for that one) and an inch just before I left for the UK, I have 13.5.

Also, my location is now Winsted, CT...no more Waterbury. I have limited internet access in the UK so I was having problems PMing you. Can you please update my totals, thanks.

All set.

1st storm 0.25"

2nd storm 4.5"

1/2"

2.5"

4.5 "

Year to date IMBY 7.5"

I must have missed one in there.

Dec 9 - 0.25"

Dec 10 - 1.5" (there it is!)

Dec 15 - 4.5"

Dec - 17 - 1.5"

Total = 7.75"

About 20% of my annual total already and probably well ahead for the time of year.

I must have missed one in there.

Dec 9 - 0.25"

Dec 10 - 1.5" (there it is!)

Dec 15 - 4.5"

Dec - 17 - 1.5"

Total = 7.75"

About 20% of my annual total already and probably well ahead for the time of year.

I think we are in excellent shape since this is the time of year we usually struggle with climo.