Newest Member
    joxey
2013-14 New England Snow Total-Table

Kevin W

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

bump to help those who may be looking for this soon.

All set up for this season, except the map, which I will do at some point down the road. Also, this year, I will most likely not be so concerned about keeping everybody's totals up to date (for those who don't do it on their own). I spent an enormous amount of time doing that last year. I will probably focus on accurate totals, and updating the map towards the end of the season.  I would encourage those who don't already keep their total up to date on their own to do so. It's very easy to do. 

All set up for this season, except the map, which I will do at some point down the road. Also, this year, I will most likely not be so concerned about keeping everybody's totals up to date (for those who don't do it on their own). I spent an enormous amount of time doing that last year. I will probably focus on accurate totals, and updating the map towards the end of the season. I would encourage those who don't already keep their total up to date on their own to do so. It's very easy to do.

My total from last year looks about 10" too low. I must not have sent you my March numbers.

Thanks for doing this every year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived