Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hurricane Sandy

Wonderdog

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that the second or third time he has done it?

Yeah.. Now Dr Maue randomly had the same thought. Not sure ppls aversion to reshare things of folks they follow. Like others don't notice.

Honestly, I don't think you were the first person on AmWx to bring it up.

Maybe not tho I didn't see it anywhere. These guys both follow me and 'randomly' had the same idea minutes later. It happens all the time.. at least they changed the wording a little so it wasn't a copy/paste. It's not a big deal.. part of social media.

*Dusting off winter model analysis playbook*

*Opening to Chapter 7: "When the Day 7-10 Euro Looks Good and the GFS Looks Bad"

*Instruction 1: Eagerly throw away all off-hour GFS runs that do not produce the desired solution"

*Instruction 2: Deride "poor physics" of the GFS if 0z and 12z runs do not produce the desired solution"

*Instruction 3: If any GFS run shows a similar solution to the Euro, make comments to the effect of "GFS playing catchup as usual"*

Maybe not tho I didn't see it anywhere. These guys both follow me and 'randomly' had the same idea minutes later. It happens all the time.. at least they changed the wording a little so it wasn't a copy/paste. It's not a big deal.. part of social media.

So you mean you're so important that they follow you and not someone else from AmWx?

:P

*Dusting off winter model analysis playbook*

*Opening to Chapter 7: "When the Day 7-10 Euro Looks Good and the GFS Looks Bad"

*Instruction 1: Eagerly throw away all off-hour GFS runs that do not produce the desired solution"

*Instruction 2: Deride "poor physics" of the GFS if 0z and 12z runs do not produce the desired solution"

*Instruction 3: If any GFS run shows a similar solution to the Euro, make comments to the effect of "GFS playing catchup as usual"*

lol, classic

Man, it's just too early for a thread like this. It's going to be a loooong winter. I'm waiting for the <10 posters who joined yesterday to start chiming in with expert analysis.

Wasn't it close to this time last year we were tracking the 10/29 threat?

Archived