joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
MD/VA/DC/WVA 12/16/10 OBS THREAD

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heaviest snow of event right now. Should help boost totals a little if it last.

Just measured a little over an inch total.

CL are you south of town? It seems north of town has a bit more. I measured, the unofficial finger measure on the truck bed cover before leaving school, looked like about 2". Came home and measured 5 different places, deck table, sidewalk, stone patio, etc. and was just shy of 2.25, with a ruler, at each spot. That was about 2:30, and we've had a little heavier snow for the past half hour or so.

CL are you south of town? It seems north of town has a bit more. I measured, the unofficial finger measure on the truck bed cover before leaving school, looked like about 2". Came home and measured 5 different places, deck table, sidewalk, stone patio, etc. and was just shy of 2.25, with a ruler, at each spot. That was about 2:30, and we've had a little heavier snow for the past half hour or so.

I am N/W of town. Just passed 2 inches on a board. Maybe I need to stop using a board for small events. I always come up a little shorter than everyone else.

I got most of my snow the last 2 hours. Had a decent band over me.

I am N/W of town. Just passed 2 inches on a board. Maybe I need to stop using a board for small events. I always come up a little shorter than everyone else.

I got most of my snow the last 2 hours. Had a decent band over me.

This snow was definitely the "grainy" type, at least early. I tried to measure on large flat surfaces. That last band through here was pretty good, I'm sure less than a quarter inch though.

am going to call it an inch maybe a touch more and go with that. did not use a ruler. some pics early and mid part of event. you guys know i hate this stuff, but if you only have to use a broom to get rid of it, i can tolerate it a little. pic of my backyard features a black thing next to a tree. that is a dog wandering around. he seemed to enjoy it.

post-1384-0-32392600-1292551173.jpg

post-1384-0-50914700-1292551200.jpg

Finally managed to get back on American - Used HideMyAss.com.<div><br></div><div><br><div>Dale City got 2 inches of snow. Temp is 23 degrees, this is the kind of snow you broom off the driveway.

</div>

</div>

i did it the old fashioned way. unplugged my modem and router, and rebooted laptop. seemed to do the trick.

Archived