• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
WxChallenge 2012-13

If it verifies 87/71/11/0, I'll be in 47th place.

If it verifies 87/71/10/0, I'll be in 71st place.

If it verifies 88/71/11/0, I'll be in 88th place.

If it verifies 88/71/10/0, I'll be in 121st place.

Seems like 121st is about the worst case scenario for me for now. Can't complain about that!

Not at all! I'm hoping to end the first week in the top 64. Next week's forecasts look possibly more interesting...

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it verifies 87/71/11/0, I'll be in 47th place.

If it verifies 87/71/10/0, I'll be in 71st place.

If it verifies 88/71/11/0, I'll be in 88th place.

If it verifies 88/71/10/0, I'll be in 121st place.

Seems like 121st is about the worst case scenario for me for now. Can't complain about that!

Missed it by one knot. :P

Not at all! I'm hoping to end the first week in the top 64. Next week's forecasts look possibly more interesting...

It certainly does! Should allow the scores to spread out some more. :)

Best-case scenario for me today, assuming it sticks at 79F and we can squeak out a 13kt wind (I was at 79F, 14kts, 63F for the low)... the low will be 65F... I can get up to 32nd place. My friend Chris Hanlon would jump up to second place with that scenario.

With the more likely verification of 80/63/12/0, I'll only gain five places to 66th. Hanlon will still be third!

I saw a group of the SREF's last night go with that "upper 70's" thing that ended up actually happening. That same group went with ~65 for tonight and 83-84 tomorrow. So, I followed them. The only potential broadsider for today's forecast is right at 4 to 6z, the winds just above the surface pick to to 10-12 kts. If the lapse rates are still good at 10 pm, we might see a bit of a wind spike then.

84/64/9/0

I wish I had more time to forecast haha stupid physical meteorology tomorrow haha but went 86/66/9/0 tomorrow. Sick of playing the numbers game so I went all out. Still at ~550 so I need to be ballsy to move.

Bring on a real city where we can separate the real men/women from the USL'ers and MOS'ers :)

I agree. We need a place that actually has precip. Sitting around 400 right now.

Archived