Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Talking Winter 2012-2013

wederwarrior

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to say yes. Based purely on the fact that I do not own one and just moved into our new house that has a mile long driveway :unsure:

It sounds like you are confident, so works for me. :)

You still have it? I thought you sold it and downsized to a sweeper? ;).

:lol:

Yes still have it (no downsize). It still has not seen snow, but plenty of dust though.

I am going to start getting my snowblower ready for action early next month in a defiant show of force to Team Torch and their operatives in the upper atmosphere...:devilsmiley:

She has not seen action since Feb 2011, and went into a state of deep depression towards the end of last "winter"...Her hopeful looks at me each time I went into the garage eventually turned into long glares as the season dragged on. Hoping to let her run around and play this year...

I am going to start getting my snowblower ready for action early next month in a defiant show of force to Team Torch and their operatives in the upper atmosphere... :devilsmiley:

She has not seen action since Feb 2011, and went into a state of deep depression towards the end of last "winter"...Her hopeful looks at me each time I went into the garage eventually turned into long glares as the season dragged on. Hoping to let her run around and play this year...

I wonder if my snow thrower can start. :unsure:

Last three winters have given me some new found respect for the NAO which in the northeast I should have had all along. So, yes anything outside of the tropics that we can glean will help more than average given the state of the nino.

Jack's :( NF pool: Pos NAO

Your box TBD

Recurving tropics: I think neutral

Eurasian snowcover TBD

There's another one related to the Japaneses N/S SST Diploe, it's amazing and precurses the with a 22-23 months lead on Winter... Near 0.7 Correlation coef in that one, could be related to the Kuroshio current lead impact on the NP Trenberth region.. Just a theory..

There's another one related to the Japaneses N/S SST Diploe, it's amazing and precurses the with a 22-23 months lead on Winter... Near 0.7 Correlation coef in that one, could be related to the Kuroshio current lead impact on the NP Trenberth region.. Just a theory..

How many times have these all pointed in the same direction? I'm guessing some, but not all. The CFS2 is looking more enso neutral all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived