Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Talking Winter 2012-2013

wederwarrior

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll have plenty of time to discuss winter. A week to moderate el-nino particularly if not east-based can lead to some fun this winter as some outlooks are calling for. However a lot is still up the air.

Welcome to board, Mitchell. I'll be around all winter to root for blowtorches and no snow.

flamethrower_straight.jpg

Not sure if this means anything really but my wife and I have 2 siberian huskies and they are already in a massive blow-out of their summer coat and a much thicker coat is forming under the overcoat they normally have. Last year they finally blew their summer coat for a rather dismal short term winter coat in early november but this year is close to 10-11 winter time frame for the both of them but the one male dog who is almost 4 is blowing it at the sametime as we had the winter of 09-10. also noticing squirrels and rabbits are much plumpier and thicker tails.

Not sure if this means anything really but my wife and I have 2 siberian huskies and they are already in a massive blow-out of their summer coat and a much thicker coat is forming under the overcoat they normally have. Last year they finally blew their summer coat for a rather dismal short term winter coat in early november but this year is close to 10-11 winter time frame for the both of them but the one male dog who is almost 4 is blowing it at the sametime as we had the winter of 09-10. also noticing squirrels and rabbits are much plumpier and thicker tails.

i see...not sure if this is a sign either...the hair on the top of my foot is starting to fall out to, just like in 10-11.

Archived