SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
12/19-12/20 threat

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it not look similar to the 00z Euro though?

Yeah actually, it is pretty close to the 00z Euro with the PV.

Also, interestingly, this is just the second run of the GFS that has gotten rid of that Alberta bowling ball. The 06z run did also, BUT it was more dissimilar from the Euro with respect to the PV.

IMO, we've just seen the first real, more acceptable, run of the GFS. Which considering the outcome is quite interesting :lol:

Wow GGEM is way west

Mmm, the GGEM has a west bias most of the time after 72 hours.

The NOGAPs has a E biased just the same.

These could explain the differences, but not always of course. It was interesting to me that the NOGAPs stem wound a whopper and west of its 12z run, on the 18z yesterday, too.

These could explain the differences, but not always of course. It was interesting to me that the NOGAPs stem wound a whopper and west of its 12z run, on the 18z yesterday, too.

Yeah I meant the GGEM is way west from its 00z run. I think the trends in the models are much more important than the actual solutions being printed out.

priceless phraseology....

As was posted earlier, Elliot Abrams had an interesting vid out this morning basically saying this storm is still way up in the air and could be a big coastal storm or out to sea. He is usually pretty conservation on this stuff. I had given up at 7am but I'm back on board at noon!

Archived