• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Real or Inflated? You decide......

moneypitmike

Think it's time for a new SNE obs threat since the ULL snow threat is of the past. Time to enjoy some mid-winter cold, hope the lakes and ponds firm up after the rains, and keep tabs on the the threat thread for the weekend.

My wife must be happy I get up to stoke up the stove a couple hours befroe she comes down. It gets pretty darn chilly on nights like these when the dampers closed.

9.6/1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's an even worse visual is that Kevin's also sitting on the radiator letting the sweat melt off his body.

I may tempt the fates if I get new snow tires on Saturday. Maybe I should wait until next weekend.

I think Wiz usually just towels it off. Save your money. It's never going to snow ever again.

What's an even worse visual is that Kevin's also sitting on the radiator letting the sweat melt off his body.

I may tempt the fates if I get new snow tires on Saturday. Maybe I should wait until next weekend.

BTW, I haven't seen or read anything from Andy lately but one of the guys on my crew says he said that the weekend storm isn't happening, stick a fork in it.

BTW, I haven't seen or read anything from Andy lately but one of the guys on my crew says he said that the weekend storm isn't happening, stick a fork in it.

I was leaning that way prior to the big "what happened to the northern/southern stream" elements of the EC. As depicted, it made the storm and worse for us. But, such a reversal has me really questioning whether it's reading either stream correctly. Thus, mucho questions in my mind which hopefully will start being answered in 12z runs. So, "stick a fork in it" might be the outcome, but I'm not there yet.

I was leaning that way prior to the big "what happened to the northern/southern stream" elements of the EC. As depicted, it made the storm and worse for us. But, such a reversal has me really questioning whether it's reading either stream correctly. Thus, mucho questions in my mind which hopefully will start being answered in 12z runs. So, "stick a fork in it" might be the outcome, but I'm not there yet.

Probably little hope for the ALB area anyway.

Having been on the road, "enjoying" frigid weather in the South for the last 3 weeks, I've closely monitored the frustration up here, secretly glad that I wasn't missing anything.

That being said, I'll be arriving in SNE for the holidays tomorrow, so IT CAN SNOW NOW.

Welcome back. Where in the valley are you from?

Welcome back. Where in the valley are you from?

Hey, MPM

I grew up in Northampton, but I can usually be found down in Chicopee, as that's where I can park my big rig.

I've always been envious of those who are able, and have the logistical means, to live in GC. It sucks being in a snow-hole most of the time, but at least I can "chase" sometimes.

Hey, MPM

I grew up in Northampton, but I can usually be found down in Chicopee, as that's where I can park my big rig.

I've always been envious of those who are able, and have the logistical means, to live in GC. It sucks being in a snow-hole most of the time, but at least I can "chase" sometimes.

Chasing the elusive snowflakes. lol

Meanwhile, really looks like snow here. Heavy overcast. 12.6/2.

Archived