Newest Member
    joxey
**New England** summer picture/scenery thread

free_man

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post your pictures and videos here.

My first addition: not very exciting but you can see the mammatus clouds in the distance, and it's a cool looking storm by NE standards.

[media][/media]

Ah yes, the old AM radio tuned to a neutral frequency for lightning "sound".

:weenie: (That's for me and anyone else who does this.)

Elbow Ledge Newport RI during Earl

thanx ginx, i don't doubt the picture, i am just curious of the location. i've never heard the term elbow ledge. i am guessing its off of tuckerman ave near sachuest or off the rocks near salve. sweet picture. kudos to that guy for evading police barricades

thanx ginx, i don't doubt the picture, i am just curious of the location. i've never heard the term elbow ledge. i am guessing its off of tuckerman ave near sachuest or off the rocks near salve. sweet picture. kudos to that guy for evading police barricades

its actually way out, boat access only. A surfing film crew from Long Island was towing guys out there for that shot. Like skiers you can find the best if you look hard enough.

Please, who wants to live in a tourist trap. Sorry Eek, no offense.

LOL... what's your front porch view Pete? People visit these places for a reason, because they offer views like that. Haha but even still, can't let one comment slip through can you ;)

I like the business that tourism brings... you can live in the most beautiful spots in New England, and have great restaurants, bars, music, entertainment, festivals, etc. In exchange we deal with a few annoying holiday weekends each winter and a couple during October.

LOL... what's your front porch view Pete? People visit these places for a reason, because they offer views like that. Haha but even still, can't let one comment slip through can you ;)

I like the business that tourism brings... you can live in the most beautiful spots in New England, and have great restaurants, bars, music, entertainment, festivals, etc. In exchange we deal with a few annoying holiday weekends each winter and a couple during October.

It's the back porch actually. Denali dominates the view. My front porch here looks out over 1,000's of acres of federal wildlife management land. Of course, I was just kidding with Eek, I've visited his area many times and it's nice. I just prefer desolate places.

post-839-0-29417000-1337821066_thumb.jpg

post-839-0-34882200-1337821417_thumb.jpg

Archived