Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost always most right when you look at the totality of runs. Not perfect by any means.

Its just warm to be honest, 46 degrees. Radar is fugly. We are about to close out one of if not the warmest March Ever. I hope our friends in the interior get some snow, but this torch will simply not die.

Its just warm to be honest, 46 degrees. Radar is fugly. We are about to close out one of if not the warmest March Ever. I hope our friends in the interior get some snow, but this torch will simply not die.

Haven't really followed, not that interested, less interested after looking at the models tonight. RGEM was fugly too.

We can use the sprinkles or whatever is going to fall overnight into Saturday. Hopefully we can jam out at least .2 or so.

Pathetic event though.

Nothing but virga in Tolland... looks like this is gonna be a disappointment.

I doubt we end up with more than a slushy coating... at best. :axe:

It's only 2:15...the column isn't really supposed to really start moistening up until about now and the heaviest of the QPF on the models comes through between like 5-9 AM.

It's only 2:15...the column isn't really supposed to really start moistening up until about now and the heaviest of the QPF on the models comes through between like 5-9 AM.

Yeah... it's just that the radar really doesn't look impressive at all.

Maybe we'll get up to an inch on grassy surfaces, but I doubt we'll see more than that.

Yeah... it's just that the radar really doesn't look impressive at all.

Maybe we'll get up to an inch on grassy surfaces, but I doubt we'll see more than that.

Frontogenesis is slowly beginning to increase across our area so as lift increases and moisture increases we should see the precip shield blossom a bit more.

1-2'' or so can't be ruled out I guess...perhaps maybe a 3'' for higher elevations.

Archived