• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 31st - Potential Wintry Precip (formerly the March Torch Thread)

tornadojay

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the 0z Euro was also much warmer.

I dont expect anyone to get snow out of this as I previously stated with the weak low and weak high pressure and it being a swfe.

We need the rain and I hope the euro is correct with it's northern depiction.

and the euro was too wet all winter showng big time drop off in qpf right before events.

this one is over both in terms of no frozen precip and less than .25 qpf city on north.

I don't recall the euro being too wet all winter long. If my memory serves me correct, I think there were at least a few events where it was modeling far less moisture. I don't know, could be wrong, I just don't remember the Euro having a wet bias this winter. I prefer this time around the euro is right, we need the rain and a decent amount.

I'm just happy were seeing more normal late March/April weather with more seasonable temps, the occasional 1-2 day warm up and then a cool down right after. I just hope we do get some rain over the next week, it's really starting to get pretty dry and the fire hazard will continue if we don't get moisture soon.

I don't recall the euro being too wet all winter long. If my memory serves me correct, I think there were at least a few events where it was modeling far less moisture. I don't know, could be wrong, I just don't remember the Euro having a wet bias this winter. I prefer this time around the euro is right, we need the rain and a decent amount.

If the EC would of been correct most of this winter I would have above avg snowfall. Instead I'm 50% of normal..

Archived