Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 16-18th Potential Storm

dmc76

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People think Im SO optimistic all the time? I will throw a f*cking fit if that happens in ORD/MKE and we get rain or mostly rain! Im going to start treating the weather gods with as much ignorance and disrespect as many others on here do. Oh, futility records blah blah blah, it doesnt matter if theres 3 months of snow chances left....cant you see? A crappy start is undeniable sign that the entire snow season will remain that way. Its probably never ever going to snow!! Maybe SSC can give me some pointers on how to piss them off just right, luckily havent had to do that in a long time in Detroit...until this winter. :guitar:

Now I like the new michsnowfreak ;)

No worries. We will get our turn. Many times in the 90s we had great t-storms in SEMI during the summer while ORD/MKE were in a drought. We didn't have these boards to hear them :cry:. They weather goes through cycles & we will get out turn. :rambo:

People think Im SO optimistic all the time? I will throw a f*cking fit if that happens in ORD/MKE and we get rain or mostly rain! Im going to start treating the weather gods with as much ignorance and disrespect as many others on here do. Oh, futility records blah blah blah, it doesnt matter if theres 3 months of snow chances left....cant you see? A crappy start is undeniable sign that the entire snow season will remain that way. Its probably never ever going to snow!! Maybe SSC can give me some pointers on how to piss them off just right, luckily havent had to do that in a long time in Detroit...until this winter. :guitar:

lol

This will be you when the next one cuts west.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg9uNYwoJ3o

Models have been trending this event little south each run. I believe DTX issuing a pure rain event SEMI is a little bullish. With the GFS trends have been south and also the NAM. I would expect a Rain to Snow event with a couple inches possible.

They're probably factoring in seasonal trends (big time), so it's a smart forecast at this juncture.

Archived