• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Next week's storm, Changes, Snow threats beyond (Part 2)

OKpowdah

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Thursday event has had a couple half interesting Euro runs...but the ensembles have been warmer and all other guidance as well, so I'm still doubting it produces any significant snow outside of the NNE mountains for a brief period...but who knows, maybe we somehow miraculously trend it colder as we get closer.

You know, if we are going to retrograde, having the trough go into the GOA might help pop ridging across the west like the GEFS have. Even the EC hinted at it, but I also think this is gambling with money we do not have right now. However, the option is there.

Isn't it normal for a -epo omega block to retrograde?

If the patriots lose on Saturday and there is no snow in sight, I fully expect suicides. That will be a long ride home from Gillette for me. I might even hop out of the car while moving.

The scene may look something similar to this.... The cart being mother nature and the clowns that get plowed over being this board. Ji has a pretty good one handed steering technique....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAMu2S7K7Zc&feature=related

The scene may look something similar to this.... The cart being mother nature and the clowns that get plowed over being this board. Ji has a pretty good one handed steering technique....

Haha I love that video.. What an epic fail for that guy trying to stop the car.

Back on topic though.. Do mets have any initial forecasts on what Saturday night could be? Temps and precip wise? (In Foxboro)

I'm going to the game.

I'd give serious money to get the pattern shown on hr 204 on the euro.

Yeah that is a sweet omega block in the EPO region and there's a nice little pseudo block near Hudson bay which would keep most systems underneath us in that period.

Ridiculous to be talking so much about an op run at that range, JMHO.

:popcorn:

I disagree with your opinion. What else are you supposed to talk about in a pattern change thread? The Euro ensembles, which aren't out yet??? If people shouldn't even look at the op past 6 days then why not just run the model to day 6 and call it a day? The op has to be worth a little something.

And I know you are just trying to stir up the pot right now to since you were lambasted for posting a 276 hour GFS.

I disagree with your opinion. What else are you supposed to talk about in a pattern change thread? The Euro ensembles, which aren't out yet??? If people shouldn't even look at the op past 6 days then why not just run the model to day 6 and call it a day? The op has to be worth a little something.

And I know you are just trying to stir up the pot right now to since you were lambasted for posting a 276 hour GFS.

Did you already get that one inch of snow? :arrowhead:

Archived