Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OK / AR / KS / MO Winter 2013-2014

okie333

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish it would have came without the wind, guess I'll go out and freeze my ass off to check out the quality of flakes.

Yea i hear ya man Im not much for a windy snowstorm myself. That wind is brutal, I have been out twice now to walk the dog each time a half mile or so and its horrid! My temp is just sitting at 36 and dont wanna fall no more, come on! Man i feel so desperate this is sad lol

We have about 1-1.5 inches here in Tulsa!!! Beautiful big snowflakes...sticking to everything!! It's the perfect snow to make snow ice cream, snowangels, and snowballs!! I am a VERY happy girl!!! If we were only supposed to get a trace, you people up in the midwest are in for a surprise!

Everone pass out from being over joyed from the snow lol? To quiet in here tonight, wake up. Still snowing here but no where near as heavy as it was earlier....was like a white sheet outside couldnt see that far. Picked up close to an inch probly here maybe a lil under so far, hard to tell with the wind whippin it all around

yeah, I wore myself out watching it snow.

Just looked at the Euro, it's colder in the mid-range like the GFS, both models changed tonight due to something.

Yea man I was wiped out from excitement and then the dog goes all crazy outside in snow so that dont help lol. I was done around the time I wrote my last message on here and just passed out. It was rather a lengthy off and on bout of snow which just ended around 10 here. Was very neat to see! I want more now thats the problem lol, it was just a tease haha

Don't forget Extreme Makeover Home Edition tomorrow (Fri 13th), guys and gals. It's the 2 hour Joplin tornado edition and series finale.

K will probly set the dvr to record it. And why of all dates and days would they have it fall on a friday the 13th omg! Maybe im to supersticious lol. Anyways you see anything good for snow down the road or just more silly warm temps?

K will probly set the dvr to record it. And why of all dates and days would they have it fall on a friday the 13th omg! Maybe im to supersticious lol. Anyways you see anything good for snow down the road or just more silly warm temps?

It's hard to tell at this point as the models are having a tough time. Monday night-Tuesday there may be a possibility, have to see how things look in a day or two.

As far as EMHE,.it's just the Friday it fell on. I'm really excited to see it! Kobe Bryant, a couple of the Chiefs will be on it as well.

It's hard to tell at this point as the models are having a tough time. Monday night-Tuesday there may be a possibility, have to see how things look in a day or two.

As far as EMHE,.it's just the Friday it fell on. I'm really excited to see it! Kobe Bryant, a couple of the Chiefs will be on it as well.

Yea I noticed springfield saying something about monday night in their disco. Im not into that show at all but I do want to see that episode for sure.

Archived