Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Early December Obs/ General Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biting cold day here... 41 and ovc with a brisk win. Coldest day of the next 7 maybe.... :arrowhead:

What more can we say about the weather pattern we're in.

Last day of November and we are running well above normal again.

November may come in as one of the warmest on record.

Windy overnight. Looks like I peaked at 32kts.

^^^^ that is just nuts Joe

Oct 29 was so long ago

Its crazy, I have seen forsythia bloom in the late fall, no big deal, but I am seeing azaleas blooming as if it were spring, my rosemary, and thyme are lush and green, other herbs such as lavendar are flourishing right now. Dianthus is blooming, and shasta daisies and echinacea are green as could be near the ground.......

Crazy

Its crazy, I have seen forsythia bloom in the late fall, no big deal, but I am seeing azaleas blooming as if it were spring, my rosemary, and thyme are lush and green, other herbs such as lavendar are flourishing right now. Dianthus is blooming, and shasta daisies and echinacea are green as could be near the ground.......

Crazy

Pics with timestamps on all please

Crazy

Once JB's x-mas 1983 cold outbreak hits, those will be toast :snowman:

Scored some of this from a client who lost an Apple Tree during the week of freak.........its my fave, drying it out inside its bug free house smells like an apple pie, has a great flame when burning, and the bigger chunks go into the pit to smoke pork this winter........its a tough split by hand though.

Scored some of this from a client who lost an Apple Tree during the week of freak.........its my fave, drying it out inside its bug free house smells like an apple pie, has a great flame when burning, and the bigger chunks go into the pit to smoke pork this winter........its a tough split by hand though.

I would be putting that away to use strictly for the smoker...... :guitar:

I've enjoyed my record early season snowfall Joe. Seasonal Total stands at 33" currently. Let me remind you what snow looks like,

Congrats Pete, unbelievable......and all in the hottest fall ever in West Chesterfield!..............are you skiing now.......oh thats right you have no snow!:P

Archived