Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Nov 27 - Nov 30 Storm obs

NavarreDon

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up 2.38 inches last nite temp 53 with a howling wind.

Yea buddy. The southern section of the county has picked up over 2" this morning with another 2" likely before sunset. Looking forward to see the rivers and creeks pump out some heavy flow come Wednesday morning.

Your in for some snow Tuesday evening into Wednesday morning; maybe a half inch on elevated surfaces. Looks like your little one will see her 1st flakes of the season!:snowman:

Morning all! Well I had a real tropical rain last night. I got a whopping .06" :arrowhead: Back to misty drizzle this morn. Temp. is 56.6 Wind dir. S

Beat cha'. I'm at .07 !!! It's just what I expected, precip gets eaten up as it tries to come south/southwest up the mountains. Like Burger, I'm actually seeing a ray or two sun here and there.

Radar loop/ Time sensitive,. I'm about 30 miles due north of Asheville.

GSP_loop.gif

Beat cha'. I'm at .07 !!! It's just what I expected, precip gets eaten up as it tries to come south/southwest up the mountains. Like Burger, I'm actually seeing a ray or two sun here and there.

GSP_loop.gif

It really gets a little frustrating in these big rain events. I am up to .20.....I guess we have the flow events to get our revenge. :P

It really gets a little frustrating in these big rain events. I am up to .20.....I guess we have the flow events to get our revenge. :P

Guys - pls check back in at the end of the event. Curious as to how your totals end up given this setup.

Almost full sun here now. Hmm anyone think we may have more convective chances this afternoon than originally thought if the sun stays out?

I was just thinking the same thing, with the sun out it could get warmer the high is supposed to be 70 and we're at 68 already. The severe threat was pretty nominal though so It's hard to say if that could really push the instability up. Maybe a met can chime in here about that.

Archived