SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Thread

Eskimo Joe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well guys with this failure I realized how much time I waste on the weather. Taking a long break from here and looking at anything weather related. Next time it is actually snowing i'll join with my obs. Till then see ya everyone.

Sounds like me...but worse lol. Ya win some, ya lose some. In NCPA you get used to it...a pleasant numb feeling lol.

Yup. By that radio tower is pretty good area to get wind readings. Its where I took those pics from the Oct storm.

So only a coating up there?

Trying to decide if I want to wake up to go out tomorrow.

Yeah there was only a coating at a bit after 10PM. I think they will probably manage at least an inch up top, should get another hour of decent snow at least. If only we could say the same here in the valley.

Just proves how much you need to put in stock of climate/history/ typical meteorlogical knowledge.

Nuetral NAO and no low level cold feed into the storm usually means 95% rain 5% snow unless you are well inland at an elevated position.

Looking back at the mountain today, the first Blue Mountain has nadda. The second is very white....would say at least an inch.

Archived