• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Patriots at Bears Forcast?

WeatherGQ

Sunday: Snow and areas of blowing snow. Temperature falling to around 20 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as zero. Very windy, with a north northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to between 30 and 35 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Sunday Night: Areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -11. Very windy, with a north northwest wind between 30 and 35 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Don't count on it. Brady threw for 6 TD's in his last snow game.

I don't believe he has ever lost in the snow either....

How about with wind gusts to 55MPH? That alone is going to make a big difference more than the snow...as you said this (snow) is old hat for Brady and the Pats.

trust me I wouldnt even think about betting on who would win a game with 55MPH gusts. I think under 39 vs a team that can only pass the football (Patriots). I think thats a definite lock, I would be shocked if there was more then 2 passing touchdowns total!!

How about with wind gusts to 55MPH? That alone is going to make a big difference more than the snow...as you said this (snow) is old hat for Brady and the Pats.

trust me I wouldnt even think about betting on who would win a game with 55MPH gusts. I think under 39 vs a team that can only pass the football (Patriots). I think thats a definite lock, I would be shocked if there was more then 2 passing touchdowns total!!

Keep in mind Brady does not throw deep passes.

There are a lot of short passes.

When footing is bad, it benefits the receiver, He knows where he is going and the defender doesn't.

True it affects downfield passing but I could see him throwing for over 200 and a couple tds.

lol its going to be a rough fantasy football day for anyone that has Tom Brady as their QB.

looks like i picked the right week in ff to start the bears defense.

Texas A&M University - Microbiology Major

if the over/under is 39, like is right now...I'm going to be my mortgage on the under!!!!

Granted, it is only halftime, but this is LOL

I will remember to never come this way for fantasy football or gambling advice.

Archived