• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Best Radar websites

HoarfrostHubb

Lol. I need the 7 bucks to pay for caulk to fill more gaps at the Pit.

That's cool - we all have our priorities.

But to be serious for once, I'm not going to pay for something I can get for free. I really do have things that are more important, though I understand why some would fork over the cash for improved service.

weathertap.com is a great site for 7 bucks a month. Best cheap pay site on the internet for weather weenies

dec101130pmradar.gif

Been a member myself for nearly 8 years.....They've really added some impressive stuff to their site.....

Heck...even the "lite"( mobile phone) version of their site offers quite a lot....provided your eyes are good enough to see detail on a small cell phone screen....!

Been a member myself for nearly 8 years.....They've really added some impressive stuff to their site.....

Heck...even the "lite"( mobile phone) version of their site offers quite a lot....provided your eyes are good enough to see detail on a small cell phone screen....!

Weather tap here as well, The only issue is the Weather lab HD, Hogs the resources and really slows down my computer, I need more ram me thinks........

Archived