• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Does anybody want to borrow my generator?

wxeyeNH

I know this does not belong in the weather discussion area but wanted as many eyes to see this post as possible. I want to help if I can. Do any of you guys need to borrow a generator or know a responsible friend or family member that needs one to get through this power crisis? I understand there are no generators to be found or many people don't have funds to buy one. I have a full functioning Honda 3000 watt portable generator and would be willing to loan it our until power is restored. Looking at the outage maps it seems like its going to be a long haul for most.

I live in Central NH, 75 miles north of the Mass/NH line, 13 miles off Route 93. If I can help a family please let me know.

Gene (WxeyeNH)

603 744 5408

I know this does not belong in the weather discussion area but wanted as many eyes to see this post as possible. I want to help if I can. Do any of you guys need to borrow a generator or know a responsible friend or family member that needs one to get through this power crisis? I understand there are no generators to be found or many people don't have funds to buy one. I have a full functioning Honda 3000 watt portable generator and would be willing to loan it our until power is restored. Looking at the outage maps it seems like its going to be a long haul for most.

I live in Central NH, 75 miles north of the Mass/NH line, 13 miles off Route 93. If I can help a family please let me know.

Gene (WxeyeNH)

603 744 5408

Nice gesture Gene. I also have one if needed. PM me

Archived