joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last thread didn't work - upcoming threats discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres ??? Further??? How about trying "There are" and "farther". I thought you were in college? There are parts of Kansas that are farther inland as well, so? You could use further, I geuss. Hope you aren't an English Major though.

Because everyone on this forum types like they're supposed to right? They use exact typographical correctness and grammar?

I'll show you my transcript that has the CUM GPA: 3.861 mark at the bottom if you'd like :weight_lift::popcorn:

by the way, have I told you, lately, that I love you? You also ironically goofed on your spelling of "geuss". :yikes:

Because everyone on this forum types like they're supposed to right? They use exact typographical correctness and grammar?

I'll show you my transcript that has the CUM GPA: 3.861 mark at the bottom if you'd like :weight_lift::popcorn:

Oh, and there's is a contraction for "there is.." Makes sense to me, and I'm pretty sure everyone else.

I'll bet that you are no older than 20 years of age.

Ha!! I knew it.....got my Associates in Liberal Studies from JC, then my BA in Sociology and MA in the Development of Regions.

Still trying to figure out exactly what in the hell I cxan do with myself, though. :lol::arrowhead:

I can remember at my first thesis committee meeting asking "What can I expect from my Major?" In unison the committee replied, "Poverty."

by the way, have I told you, lately, that I love you? You also ironically goofed on your spelling of "geuss". :yikes:

Tell it to Kev next time you stalk him, he likes that kind of thing. "Geuss" was a test. I guess you passed that one.

When I was a 20 yr old college student I hung around on wx forums on Friday evenings bickering with old folks, too.

Except that I joke around with MRG all the time just because he gives everyone such sht for their locations...do you think I actually care about where he lives? He gets a lot of snow, more power to him. Glad you butted into our "argument"...I actually have a lot of respect for him. He lives a life I want to when I'm older.

And I'm home because I have exams next week and I needed to remove myself from beer and hookers for a weekend to prepare for them. :whistle:

When I was a 20 yr old college student, I hung around on wx forums on Friday evenings bickering with old folks, too.

lol. Man, when I was twenty the last thing I would have done on a Friday night was hangout on the internet talking about weather. Of course, there was no internet.......

Except that I joke around with MRG all the time just because he gives everyone such sht for their locations...do you think I actually care about where he lives? He gets a lot of snow, more power to him. Glad you butted into our "argument"...I actually have a lot of respect for him. He lives a life I want to when I'm older.

And I'm home because I have exams next week and I needed to remove myself from beer and hookers for a weekend to prepare for them. :whistle:

What's your name Tinkerbelle?

I don't mean to be overly negative here. But I just got home from a day down at the Hudson Valley cottage... and the models look like a train wreck for Sunday. I thought they looked bad yesterday, but it looks ickier.

Ohhh FWIW ...uniformly light nuisance snow from there to here with quarter inch dustings here and there...such as here. 20.3F now.

lol. Man, when I was twenty the last thing I would have done on a Friday night was hangout on the internet talking about weather. Of course, there was no internet.......

I don't mean to be overly negative here. But I just got home from a day down at the Hudson Valley cottage... and the models look like a train wreck for Sunday. I thought they looked bad yesterday, but it looks ickier.

Ohhh FWIW ...uniformly light nuisance snow from there to here with quarter inch dustings here and there...such as here. 20.3F now.

Well, what can you do. It'll be over quick.lol

HAH When I was 20 I used to sit home and watch Dallas and then Friday Night Videos... I wasn't much of a party animal and I surely would have been on here if we had a net.

Yea Rick you are right, you did notice Andy disappeared right after we smacked him with Ens data that showed it was over for you guys ,LOL

Archived