SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
New England Snow Totals To Date - 2011/12

Kevin W

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logan may add a few tenths of an inch, based on what I saw when I woke up earlier.

The guy in Revere had like a half inch or 3/4 of an inch last night. He said it was better snow than at any point in the previous event, lol....which is believable since even here the snow was better than at any point in the previous event.

The guy in Revere had like a half inch or 3/4 of an inch last night. He said it was better snow than at any point in the previous event, lol....which is believable since even here the snow was better than at any point in the previous event.

I'm pissed I missed it. I think he got into better echoes because I recall the best stuff north of me, but maybe the Winthrop guy got a half inch. It was a RASN mix when I went to bed.

I'm pissed I missed it. I think he got into better echoes because I recall the best stuff north of me, but maybe the Winthrop guy got a half inch. It was a RASN mix when I went to bed.

Ya it came down pretty good for a time last night. Big, big flakes.

Edit: I got a nice solid coating of snow in a half hour. It took all day/night Thursday for the snow to even accumulate. lol. Thursday was just hours and hours of non-accumulating ra/sn.

CONCORD, NH

46.6"

Only 1.2" below normal LOL

:axe:

it is sad to me that when all is said and done, this season will appear to be only slightly below average. take away the Oct storm and even the storm before t-giving and we are sitting at about 20" on the season. Futility is well out of reach

• 2 weeks later...

im pretty sure without october this would have been one of the least snowiest winters on record

My favorite part of this winter was knowing that we are getting it out of the way and over with.

No sarcasm intended whatsoever.

Even 2010 had it's moments, but this season had not one redeeming quality from my perspective...none.

Worst winter of my life.

My favorite part of this winter was knowing that we are getting it out of the way and over with.

No sarcasm intended whatsoever.

Even 2010 had it's moments, but this season had not one redeeming quality from my perspective...none.

Worst winter of my life.

I think 1979 was worse for me, but I don't remember it too well, and lived in Foxboro at the time...and there have been leaner years than this one here, but this one stood out

October saved us but it was gone in 5 days

• 3 weeks later...

Archived