• av-839.gif
  • member.png

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

From Members who Cross Over Thread.

Looks like he made it.

Posted 28 minutes ago

snapback.pngmoneypitmike, on 13 November 2010 - 05:24 AM, said:

Let people know if you've made it to AmericanWX. Just "reply" to the message by adding your name (and former name if you changed it) to the quote and remove the words 'quote'..this way we can just have an ongoing list

MEMBERS

Moneypitmike

HubDave (still me)

Boston seminole (same)

ETaunton

Cyclone-68

Butterfish-55

MaineJayhawk

Professional Lurker (mike65)

DomNH (DS2434)

SnowMan (Bshooter2001)

NewEnglandWeather=NewEnglandStorm

Samps= Jsamps1345

NW CONNECTICUT

Ski MRG, whew

Cold Miser

Thanks Dendrite and all the others that provided a new place for this forum. I can see that there are other weather forums out there, but as far as I can tell, none that have the New England specificity and expertise that one can get here. It is a bummer that the old site does not direct people here, but I'm sending along messages to SkiVT-L, Firsttracksonline, and Alpinezone, so that the NE skiers that have followed the other forum will know where to go.

Thanks Dendrite and all the others that provided a new place for this forum. I can see that there are other weather forums out there, but as far as I can tell, none that have the New England specificity and expertise that one can get here. It is a bummer that the old site does not direct people here, but I'm sending along messages to SkiVT-L, Firsttracksonline, and Alpinezone, so that the NE skiers that have followed the other forum will know where to go.

Great - I was worried about losing some of the NNE folk. I always look forward to seeing your massive snow totals

Hi all. I was formerly MSquared on the other forum. Glad I found the new forum and that it's up and running. Much thanks to those who put in the effort to keep this active internet weather community alive during this sudden and unexpected transition.

Glad you found your way here Mitch.

Any sign of GreenfieldChris yet?!?

I am still freaked out about this, but yardwork awaits

Skiis going in the shop today FTW

I may try to e-mail Andy at the station if he doesn't surface by this evening. I sure would hate to have him not make it. I bet Chris will find his way too.

Archived