joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Check-in

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I made it. Changed my name from wxeye to wxeyeNH. I just tried to donate $250 at paypal but it says that " [email protected] " is not a valid email address. What am I doing wrong?

On another note I am really angry at Marcus. Regardless of what was happening behind the scenes many hundreds if not thousands came there for weather info. Many of those will not find their way over here now with his decision to take the board down within hour of the announcement. So we lose good posters. I had donated quite often over there and feel that he had a professional responsiblity to take the board down in a mature manner if he no longer wanted to be involved. If anyone knows his snail mail address PM me, I want to write him a letter as to how I feel.

Hey I made it. Changed my name from wxeye to wxeyeNH. I just tried to donate $250 at paypal but it says that " [email protected] " is not a valid email address. What am I doing wrong?

On another note I am really angry at Marcus. Regardless of what was happening behind the scenes many hundreds if not thousands came there for weather info. Many of those will not find their way over here now with his decision to take the board down within hour of the announcement. So we lose good posters. I had donated quite often over there and feel that he had a professional responsiblity to take the board down in a mature manner if he no longer wanted to be involved. If anyone knows his snail mail address PM me, I want to write him a letter as to how I feel.

Same....I wanted to donate $100.

I got the message yesterday prior to the general announcement, so I created my AMWX account on my mid shift as soon as I realized that this was real (I thought it was some cruel joke, until I saw AMWX up and running). Good thing I did, as I got my sig and avatar off there before the premature closure of the other site. I had hoped to get more stuff...so much for that idea.

Folks, we can't hold grudges with Marcus now...we have a new home now. We have to put all our energy to help Randy, John, wow and others that put out their hard earned $$ to make our new weather home happen.

I truly hope that AMWX takes off like crazy, and that all those that contributed there will find us. I will be sending some $$ once I get paid early next week, and will assist here as my time permits.

YEAH to AMWX!!

--Turtle ;)

Made it and glad to be here; hope there's not too many who didn't get to the pier before the ship sailed (or never got the announcement at all.)

The incredibly abrupt nature of today's events makes me wonder if Marcus was dealing with some major health crisis, his own or family. Hard to believe that one who had worked so hard and was so patient would toss it all without some logical rationale.

There is a letter from Marcus at the Eastern site now

Archived