joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should try to do it the week or two before. There are always going to be some who can't make it, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Anytime is fine with me, I don't even care for the holidays so anymore so any date is fine with me. From the end of December through the beginning of March though I'm out on any g2g'ers b/c that's when I work at the schools and open the gyms for basketball games and I can't get anyone to sub for me since there are only 4 people employed for that position...and it gives me 8 hours of work which is huge for me.

Anytime is fine with me, I don't even care for the holidays so anymore so any date is fine with me. From the end of December through the beginning of March though I'm out on any g2g'ers b/c that's when I work at the schools and open the gyms for basketball games and I can't get anyone to sub for me since there are only 4 people employed for that position...and it gives me 8 hours of work which is huge for me.

lol ... :grinch: Do you have a dog named Max?

Not sure what venue's that people are thinking of, but the place I went to after the last Worcester GTG was quite the happening joint - The Banner Pub.

No idea what the day time crowd is like, but at night it had a good crowd of 25-45 year old's.

The other thing was the parking kind of sucked. Located over near the Lucky Dog Music Hall off of the Kelly Square area.

Archived