• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

How many might be able to attend? Even if everyone can't go to the conf..can folks come hang afterwards?

Those that don't go to the conf. can hang out 2-3:00..and the conference goers could come after?

Let's get it going. Get off work that day if scheduled, get babysitters, get permission form your husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, lovers.

Who is interested?

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many might be able to attend? Even if everyone can't go to the conf..can folks come hang afterwards?

Those that don't go to the conf. can hang out 2-3:00..and the conference goers could come after?

Let's get it going. Get off work that day if scheduled, get babysitters, get permission form your husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, lovers.

Who is interested?

:lol:

good chance i can make it.

Who is interested?

I can do it.

I'd love to go, especially since I'm presenting earlier in the day. However, I have to leave the meeting early so I can cover my mid shift that night! Gotta love short turnarounds...NOT! Not sure if JoeD saw the info on the demise of EUSWX (which is down MUCH sooner than thought!), so I'll make sure he knows.

Sorry guys!

--Turtle ;)

It's quite a hike for a lot of us, though for me ORH isn't bad (I'd have gone to NoHo but the wife went shopping in BOS, leaving me w/ the kids).

But I'm good to go any weekend I think.

We can always try to have it in nrn/ne mass....say Andover or something. It will never accommodate everyone. Poor Phil usually bites the bullet and comes up, but he's driven the most out of anyone I think.

I'm always down to go to these things...the Wolf Pack (well will be Whale then) are home that night against...the Worcester Sharks. I'll probably go to this though, I love hanging out with everyone, I might even be able to have some money but I will not allow anyone to buy me anything this time.

Archived