Southeast Crew Check In Thread

WeatherNC

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, all. This will be my first post...been a member here but haven't posted until now.

I live in the north Georgia mountains and have a layman's rather muddled idea of how weather forecasting actually works, so I'm hoping I can learn from you all. And now, since we seem to have some actual severe weather bearing down on my area, I'm going to unplug everything and hit the sack. Good to meet you.

yikes.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, all. This will be my first post...been a member here but haven't posted until now.

I live in the north Georgia mountains and have a layman's rather muddled idea of how weather forecasting actually works, so I'm hoping I can learn from you all. And now, since we seem to have some actual severe weather bearing down on my area, I'm going to unplug everything and hit the sack. Good to meet you.

yikes.png

Welcome, feel free to ask any questions and we will be happy to answer them...as long as you don't ask over and over and over again thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I should have checked in a long time ago. First thought this only an EasternWx cross-over thread. I was on there about two weeks before the Big Switch. Anyway I enjoy our Southeast discussion.

I grew up in a Kansas City suburb; worked several years in Wichita, KS; worked a few years in Texas energy and aviation; and now live and work in Tennessee. Though I still visit the Central/Western board, the Southeast is now my home. Looking forward to a gorgeous fall here and soon enough we’ll be discussing winter systems. Cheers!

I should have checked in a long time ago. First thought this only an EasternWx cross-over thread. I was on there about two weeks before the Big Switch. Anyway I enjoy our Southeast discussion.

I grew up in a Kansas City suburb; worked several years in Wichita, KS; worked a few years in Texas energy and aviation; and now live and work in Tennessee. Though I still visit the Central/Western board, the Southeast is now my home. Looking forward to a gorgeous fall here and soon enough we’ll be discussing winter systems. Cheers!

Better late than never and welcome to the best Amercan has to offer...the SE Crew :D;):hug:

Archived