Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

Great picture :) I :wub: your wristband :lol:

:lol: I didn't even realize that until you pointed it out!!! :lol: The wristband says "boobies rule!!!" It's for breast cancer awareness. A friend of mine, whose mom passed away from it a few years ago, got it for me last year and I haven't really taken it off since. I even wear it on air! haha!

Hey! You were right near me! lol. I live just south of Helen in Cleveland which is that annoying town you come through to get to Helen.

Here's me on top of Brasstown Bald enjoying the beautiful color last Saturday.

Nice! :) I knew there were a few people near there, just couldn't remember who. It was my first trip to north Georgia and it sure is beautiful! Not going to lie... I'm about jealous. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Boss!!

Halloween costume, "Mayhem" !

I'm a hot chick MTB'ing...I'm out here keeping this a 10...thenwhen you come along, oops (pole crashing on top of the car).....that's when find out your cut-rate insurance company isn't paying for this...get Allstate and be better protected from "Mayhem" like me! biggrin.png

DB057E9C-B66C-4552-855A-7880A46F225D-2164-000002DDA3563B2B.jpg

B0C7C113-6168-4717-A7D2-223598298DFB-2164-000002DDAC112FA0.jpg

Halloween costume, "Mayhem" !

I'm a hot chick MTB'ing...I'm out here keeping this a 10...thenwhen you come along, oops (pole crashing on top of the car).....that's when find out your cut-rate insurance company isn't paying for this...get Allstate and be better protected from "Mayhem" like me! biggrin.png

DB057E9C-B66C-4552-855A-7880A46F225D-2164-000002DDA3563B2B.jpg

B0C7C113-6168-4717-A7D2-223598298DFB-2164-000002DDAC112FA0.jpg

Cool. Not nearly as much fun here this halloween.

i-hMP3JjM-L.jpg

Redundant to the main pic thread, but here is one since it was taken in Florida (Little Harbor Resort, on Tampa Bay), and I'm hoping to be a transplant to Florida in the late winter or spring (for the third time no less).

3fd89a8429b611e2a68422000a1fb163_7.jpg

just an iPhone pic with a timer camera app. The Instagram app provided the tilt-shift effect.

It's actually a relatively new guitar: a Jimmie Vaughan model. It joins within the fold a late 80's 50's vintages reissue that I have since the late 80's.

Nice, I'm probably going to be picking up a custom strat copy (might mite neck..but strat body) this weekend to add to my collection. I currently have around 18 guitars but mainly prefer to collect acoustics. I would love to get an early 70's strat with the big headstock.

Nice, I'm probably going to be picking up a custom strat copy (might mite neck..but strat body) this weekend to add to my collection. I currently have around 18 guitars but mainly prefer to collect acoustics. I would love to get an early 70's strat with the big headstock.

I have around that many guitars myself, mostly electric. For some reason, I thought Fender kind of overdid it on the headstock proportion change. Kinda wane all "Gumby" on us. :) On the other hand, I'd love to have one of those Hendrix model Voodoo Strats. Haven't seen one of those in a while...

Post a pic of your new guitar when you get it...

I have around that many guitars myself, mostly electric. For some reason, I thought Fender kind of overdid it on the headstock proportion change. Kinda wane all "Gumby" on us. smile.png On the other hand, I'd love to have one of those Hendrix model Voodoo Strats. Haven't seen one of those in a while...

Post a pic of your new guitar when you get it...

Yea those Hendrix strats are pretty tough to find nowadays. Gotta dig the reverse headstock. Here is a pic of it, I'm bidding on it tomorrow. http://i.imgur.com/lwrxu.jpg . I'll take a picture of my gear tonight.

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic